Saturday, August 2, 2008

BECAUSE I CAN-

not help myself.

A question was recently poised to me (in a rather sardonic tone, mind you)... "Does everything you do have to be arty?"

Honestly, yeah and really, why the fuck not? It's the way I see the world and I don't see a point otherwise.

So here we'll have at it. My little entry into the wonderful world of blogging. A place of all the random little musings I've accumulated over the years and will continue to do so.
A clash between the high and the low brow. "The world according to me" as Gavin Friday once put it.

Enjoy... or not.

So come along and take a terrifying trip over the brown rainbow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Aaron.
You worry me. And why, pray tell, does everything you do have to be "arty"? Hahahahahaha. No, not your typical hahaha, but imagine a sinister, wicked hahahahaha! Exclamation points and all.
Blogging is fun. I've been doing it for three years now, as you can see.....
Hugs

About Me

My photo
A creature without species.